Tuesday, December 22, 2009
I love how music has the ability to allow you to visualize certain things. I mean, of course there is the actual "visual" music that is set out to provide the listener with a certain picture or feeling when it's heard, but I like coming up with my own images. Sometimes there's just that tune that I can close my eyes to and see swirly lights and colors, and then there's the one that gives me a little scenario in my head whenever I listen to it. Just one song can paint an image in the mind, and be interpreted by any person out there however they take it as. A personal little secret of a masterpiece up there in your thoughts; that's what I like to call it. Your own unique little work of art to someone elses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment