While watching The Brother's Bloom, I found Penelope Stamp intriguing. Penelope had observed talents of others that she had always wanted, and she took the time to sit down and find out for herself how to acheive the same. Seeing this, I was reminded that over the years, I have formed little lists in my head of what has always interested me to pursue, but I have yet to even try.
So, now that I have come across the remembrance of this, rather than having various brainstormed lists floating around in my head, I will create a tangible checklist of all that has interested me that I would delight in. And it will not matter as to how well I may do any of these things, but just that I took a whack at it rather than dreaming away would be a much more satisfying outcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment