There is always that one person that makes things frustrating. It's like no matter what they are just going to fit themselves in there to mess around with what is convenient to you to make it all, well, inconvenient. You know what I mean?
And I still had leftover happiness from yesterday's adventure at the movies with Mark. We were running in twenty one degree weather from our restaurant to the movie, because we had forgotten about it being Sunday and everything closing at the mall. We're stupid, I know, but hey, we all let things just slip on through our minds sometimes. Being with him always makes me happy anyways, but with the teensy adventure that we endured, my happiness level was built up even higher.
Frustration just had to sneak its way in, settling itself down in me for a little while. However, I stomped out all of the negative energy that I had while I was working out today, so, I am back to feeling good, or calm at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment