haaay! i don't know if you'll get this, but just wanted to tell ya my phone's dead and can't charge 'cuz it's broken on the inside, buuuuttttt yeaaah, do you think you could burn me a copy, if i give you another blank cd? please please please! :D oh, and i think i'm gonna give ryan his gift tomorrow, and i'm gonna write him a card, and tell him you were in on it too. or do you want me to wait for when you can help write the card? hope you get all this soon! :)
Oh no, your phone! Yeah, if I can find a cd, I'll definitely burn it for you! It's soooo good! I can write him my own card, but do let him know that I was in on it! I figured I should have a little card along with the rocks when I give them to him. And I'm going to send you some photos from today on e-mail :)
haaay!
ReplyDeletei don't know if you'll get this, but just wanted to tell ya my phone's dead and can't charge 'cuz it's broken on the inside, buuuuttttt
yeaaah, do you think you could burn me a copy, if i give you another blank cd? please please please! :D
oh, and i think i'm gonna give ryan his gift tomorrow, and i'm gonna write him a card, and tell him you were in on it too. or do you want me to wait for when you can help write the card?
hope you get all this soon! :)
Oh no, your phone!
ReplyDeleteYeah, if I can find a cd, I'll definitely burn it for you! It's soooo good!
I can write him my own card, but do let him know that I was in on it! I figured I should have a little card along with the rocks when I give them to him.
And I'm going to send you some photos from today on e-mail :)