guuurrl...i pop up lyke crazzzzi. Iz ah hopin dat lyke iz not a dystraktion. Haha..um i love you? sorry i havent asked about your life..i had fun wednesday!
Aw Beth, I like you popping up in my life all the time :) It's just the wrong people popping up right now that I was thinking about. I had fun too! I'm thinkin' we should do that again and again and again.. but Emily and I need to get you a little earlier. I love you!
guuurrl...i pop up lyke crazzzzi. Iz ah hopin dat lyke iz not a dystraktion. Haha..um i love you? sorry i havent asked about your life..i had fun wednesday!
ReplyDeleteAw Beth, I like you popping up in my life all the time :)
ReplyDeleteIt's just the wrong people popping up right now that I was thinking about.
I had fun too! I'm thinkin' we should do that again and again and again.. but Emily and I need to get you a little earlier.
I love you!