Sunday, March 7, 2010

for the first time in a while

I watch Sæglópur, with tears streaming down my face.



I haven't done this in a while. This is one of the only songs that can just get to me. It is so beautiful, and it seems to give me the perfect balance of gloominess and happiness all at the same time. I use this also, to vent out what has built up inside of me for so long. Lately, I just haven't really been too sure of anything. I feel like I'm falling. Breaking.

Today I witnessed love of many people coming together, and I knew, for a second what it was like to be truly happy and content with someone, and that was such a wonderful feeling. It covered all of my pain, just by seeing that smile and the tear in his eye. Embracing, and silently looking up to the sky. All of the oranges and pinks. The blue mountains. The moment was so perfect for coming together again.

So now, with my happiness, I get rid of all of the bad things that have happened this week out, by watching Sæglópur.

No comments:

Post a Comment