Wednesday, April 21, 2010

wants

I want to travel. I want to ride a unicycle. I want to have a silly string war. I want to go on a scavenger hunt. I want to skydive. I want to sit in a restaurant all day with a friend, only to have a few cups of tea. I want a time machine, to meet Bing Crosby or go to Woodstock, or see U2 in their early days. I want to gain weight. I want to take time to appreciate everyone that has once meant something to me, and to let them know that I still think of them from time to time. I want to watch the Twilight Zone. I want to go on a picnic or rowboat ride, dressed up with a parasol over my shoulders. I want I want I want. Now, what do I need?

No comments:

Post a Comment