Tuesday, May 18, 2010

writing from may 7th

There is a boy next to me that took apart his calculator. He is spinning part of a rubik's cube on what looks like the battery. This boy on the other side of the table tells him in his nasal-y type of way that his calculator play is annoying. I laugh a little to myself because that one boy's voice is pretty annoying. He's to blame for many of my headaches in French class. The calculator boy, Sammy, is trying new things now. I do not think it is a battery, but he has put scissors to the spinning thing. The sound that is made makes me cringe. He switches to Altoids. Turns out the spinning thing is the fan. I feel stupid, but I just couldn't see the object well enough, as there is a seat between he and I. He is further down the table. Sammy keeps whispering "success." He puts the calculator away and starts whipping around two black pieces of elastic. Four more minutres of class. Almost time for lunch with Emily and Bria on the staircase outside. Glad I have had some sort of entertainment on a day that I have decided to be unproductive for French class.

"Where'd Avery go?"
"He's dead."
"On the toilet like Elvis?"

(This is a writing from a notebook that I have been carrying around. I write down small observations/experiences and lists usually every day. I figured it would be fun to share some of these.)

No comments:

Post a Comment