I just woke from a dream that left me feeling helpless. I had been in an interrogation room, you know, the old style, with the suspended light and all. There was a window, however, and I could hear noises from the other side, and see passing faces. I could figure out some of what they were muttering, but most of it had sounded like jibberish. From what I could tell though, they had been wondering what was wrong with me. My head was hung, and my eyes were rolling around in my head. I noticed on the table in front of me, a plate that had half of my brain. Apparently, from what the people were saying again, I was crazy, and I had a lobotomy done, but I knew that I had not been at all. I could not form any words for help, nor could I move. I was just stuck there, like that, and looking at part of myself on the table.
It was just one of those dreams that is frustrating because you know you cannot do a single thing about the situation you are in. I was miserable, and I woke up sad. In fact, I still am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment