Thursday, February 18, 2010

shooowee, it's cold

I knew today would be extremely busy, so last night I decided to get a couple hours extra of sleep so that I wouldn't be completely worn down. However, I slept late, and as I walked out the door, I saw my ride driving away up the street. Great. Lucky for me, one of my close friends lives a couple streets away, so I actually put on a coat (which I usually don't do on a school day, because it's a bother to carry around), and started walking. This was at 7:30am. Was I really awake? No. But my eyes opened quickly as a gust of wind sent chills all over my body. It must have been at least 30 degrees out there. At least. Anyways.. have you ever been walking with your ipod on, trying to find the perfect song for the sort of mood that had bee set by the weather/how you're feeling? Well I had no idea what fit all of that, but I found that The Captive Mind by The Helio Sequence, and Crosses by Jose Gonzalez worked perfectly. And that was great for the walk to Nus's, and it had put me in a nice mood. I actually liked my little walk despite how freezing it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment