Monday, February 22, 2010

wild, crazy wild

THIS WEEKEND BLEW MY MIND. <- I just like saying that whole "blow my mind" thing for fun, but really, this weekend was the best that I have had in a while.

Friday consisted of going to a local show, which turned from soft, mellow music, to a heavier kind which wasn't expected. I reconnected with a few old friends, and we danced and pushed eachother around for fun. They even lifted me up and I did that stupid rock on sign with my hand, just because we were being silly. Afterwards, the four of us went out for some slushies and sat in the car listening to music.

Saturday, I just felt like a man. I wore very unflattering baggy clothing (for a girl, that is), and I just didn't care about anything. I mean, I usually sit with my legs wide open.. I suppose I shouldn't do that, but it's comfortable. But I did that, stood like I was a man, and I got this cut on my right ring finger, and I just let it bleed. It was really attractive when I scratched my nose with blood running down my finger.

Sunday, Emily and I went out for a drive in Floyd. I pretty much decided that I want to live there now. A woman told us about all of the shows of bluegrass and folk tunes every week, and just the scenery and the drive there were wonderful. I was about to burst from all of the happiness that had filled me up inside.

I don't think that anyone will read this, or care enough to for that matter, because no one reads this anyways, BUT, I just had to share about the good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment